Biocytics is located at 9801 Kincey Avenue, Suite 145, Huntersville, NC 28078, directly adjacent to CBOI. The recently built space consists of over 7,500 square feet that includes a large ISO-7 cleanroom, GLP labs, and dedicated USP797 + 800 pharmacies.
CBOI contains a COLA/CLIA certified laboratory for in-house prognostic and diagnostic testing. In addition to traditional treatment regimens, CBOI also provides cancer patients access to novel biologics and therapeutics through its diverse clinical research program.
BioCytics equipment includes:
- CellTracks Autoprep System for Circulating Tumor Cell Enumeration
- -20C and -80C freezers
- CO2 incubators
- Biological safety/laminar flow hoods and Nikon inverted microscope for cell culture
- Clinical Grade Sorvall RC-3BP centrifuge for sample preparation
- Clean room facility with HEPA filtration and dedicated wet lab space (approximately 2500ft2) for cell processing
- Lead lined patient exam room for radioisotope-based treatments
- An associated clinical laboratory that includes full Hematology, Chemistry, Urinalysis, Immunology, and Histology services.
- Coulter counter for complete blood analysis and Piccolo Chemistry 20 panel
- Spectra Optia
- CliniMACS Prodigy
- MACQuant Analyzer 10